Understanding Emotional Eating
- Live Zoom Small Group Workshop
- Wednesday, May 27th 1:15pm - 2:15pm MST
- $39 - Space limited to 5.
What You'll Learn
- What is emotional eating?
- Is your eating challenge an actual "problem"?
- Identify your unique emotions - what's the root cause of your emotional eating?
- Why restriction isn't the solution.
- Strategies to break free from emotional eating and feel your feelings instead of feeding them.
- Create your personal reset list.
Tanya Mark is Mind-Body Nutrition, Dynamic Eating Psychology + Wellness Coach, Body Image Movement Global Ambassador, Redefining Wellness Ambassador and author behind "Radical Acceptance," a Jackson Hole News & Guide column focused on promoting healthy body image and redefining health. Tanya takes a non-diet, intuitive eating approach to healthful eating and works with clients virtually from her home base of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
If you are interested in live workshops, but can't make this one, please email me and let me know so I can notify you of upcoming live events.