- Learn the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating
- 6 Sessions – February 16 – March 23, 2022
- Wednesdays 12:00 – 1:15 pm MST
- Space limited to 10
- BONUS: First 4 paid registrants receive: Intuitive Eating 4th edition book
- Live Zoom Small Group Classes. Can’t make all 6 sessions? No worries. Sessions will be recorded.
- Cost: $249 or two payments of $125 (second payment auto-charged March 2, 2022). Payment via Venmo or credit card.
- Required textbook: $20 Intuitive Eating workbook by Tribole and Resch. Please purchase to have on hand for first class.
- Recommended reading: Intuitive Eating book, 4th Edition.
This class is an introduction to Intuitive Eating. As a group, we will discuss your experiences practicing the Intuitive Eating principles of the week. You will be expected to complete two workbook chapters per week. After completing this small group class, you will have an overview of the skills you can continue to practice. The amount of time that you need to explore each principle is variable and highly individualized. Private coaching sessions will be available (at a special rate for class participants) for additional support.
About Inuitive Eating
Relearning how to eat “intuitively” (as you were born knowing how to eat) takes time and practice. The 10 principles of Intuitive Eating are guidelines that work together to either cultivate or remove obstacles to body attunement – listening for and responding to your unique body signals to guide you to your best health and wellbeing, not diet culture’s version filled with ever-changing food rules and defining health as coming in only one body size. If you’re ready and committed to liberating yourself from dieting, restrictive food plans, and not feeling good in your body, this class is for you.
Meet Your Host
Tanya Mark is a non-diet Nutrition Therapy Practitioner and Be Body Positive Licensed Facilitator, professionally certified in Intuitive Eating and Eating Psychology. She’s an ambassador for the Body Image Movement and Redefining Wellness and author behind “Radical Acceptance,” a Jackson Hole News & Guide column focused on promoting healthy body image and redefining health. Tanya takes a weight-neutral, Health at Every Size approach to healthful eating and works with clients virtually from around the world from her home base of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.