- Learn the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating in 2023
- 8 Sessions – January 25 – March 15, 2023
- Wednesdays 12:00pm – 1:00pm MST
- Space limited to 10
- BONUS: First 3 paid registrants receive: Intuitive Eating 4th edition book (I will mail it to you).
- Live Zoom Small Group Classes. Can’t make all 8 sessions? No worries. Sessions will be recorded.
- Cost: $329 or two payments of $175 (second payment auto-charged February 15, 2023). Payment via Venmo, Zelle or credit card.
- Required textbook: $20 Intuitive Eating workbook by Tribole and Resch. Please purchase to have on hand for first class.
- Recommended reading: Intuitive Eating book, 4th Edition.
This class is an introduction to Intuitive Eating. As a group, we will discuss your experiences practicing the Intuitive Eating principles of the week. You will be expected to complete one or two workbook chapters each week prior to class. After completing this small group class, you will have an overview of the skills you can continue to practice. The amount of time that you need to explore each principle is variable and highly individualized. Private coaching sessions will be available (at a special rate for class participants) for personalized support.
About Inuitive Eating
Relearning how to eat “intuitively” (as you were born knowing how to eat) takes time and practice. The 10 principles of Intuitive Eating are guidelines that work together to either cultivate or remove obstacles to body attunement – listening for and responding to your unique body signals to guide you to your best health and wellbeing, not diet culture’s version filled with ever-changing food rules and defining health as coming in only one body size. If you’re ready and committed to liberating yourself from dieting, restrictive food plans, and not feeling good in your body, this class is for you.
Meet Your Host
Tanya Mark is a non-diet Nutrition Therapy Practitioner and Be Body Positive Licensed Facilitator, professionally certified in Eating Psychology and by The Intuitive Eating Pros (yes, the author of Intuitive Eating, Evelyn Tribole)! She’s an ambassador for the Body Image Movement and Redefining Wellness and author behind “Reclaiming Wellness,” a Jackson Hole News & Guide column focused on promoting healthy body image and redefining health. Tanya takes a whole health approach to healthy eating and works with clients virtually from around the world from her home base of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.